Trust in the Lord with all you Heart

Saturday, January 16, 2021


“Those who leave everything in God’s hands, will see God’s hand in everything.” -
 Unknown

Heyy sisters! As I write, I’m tired and should probably be sleeping. It’s almost 3 am and I know that I have to get up in the morning but i need to get these next few words out of me. It’s like fire in my bones! 

Alright, so I want to share this:

The love of God that you experienced in past times, is the exact same even in current hard times. When I say this, I’m referring to seasons of moments in life when we feel as though God is far away. 

It can be easy to think or feel like God has forsaken you. Or that you’ve messed up somehow, leading God to distance Himself from you. 

But here’s the good news: God’s love for you is not based on what you do or don’t do, but on who He is, and it’s unconditional, faithful, and always pursuant.

Jest because you don’t feel God the same way you may have in the past, doesn’t mean that He or His love for you has changed. There is a purpose for your current, personal experiences with the Lord. 

He will allow you to experience those mountain top experiences with Him in due time. But when He feels distant, it’s not in vain. There is a purpose for everything that God allows to take place in your life. A dry season is all a part of the process. 

Whenever I release the control of trying to force myself to experience God’s presence and just live life, He reminds me of who He is when I least expect it. 

When I start relying by faith on God’s unconditional love for me rather than on my own efforts of righteousness, then I experience what I need when I need it. 

Give God a chance to give you what you need. Trust in the Lord with all you heart, and don’t  rely on your own understanding. 

So much love,

Rickari 

Post a Comment

Kari's Blog © . Design by SimplyTheStudio.