Proof that it's okay to Be-YOU-Tiful.

Tuesday, April 20, 2021



Hey sisters! I thought that I’d go ahead and write a post while at work. I’m able to do this because I’m a substitute teacher; the students already have their assignments; I monitor the classroom.

I was reading last night in Psalm 139 because I needed to be reminded of who I was. Verses 13-14 stood out to me.

“For it was you who created my inward parts; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I have been remarkably and wonderfully made. Your works are wonderous, and I know this very well.”

This verse is stating that the way that you are is the way that you’re SUPPOSED to be. There’s no flaw with you, no mistake or accident was made when God created you. (I’m not talking about sin. In regard to sin, no one is perfect, we’ve fallen short and we are not called to embrace sin). I’m talking about you being created in the image of GOD, your personality, your passions and desires and talents and dreams.

YOU are remarkably made. It's not a question. Not an opinion. Not a suggestion. But a statement. A FACT. A truth from God Himself. It's truth. YOU ARE REMARKABLE.  Take a moment and meditate on that. 

There’s someone out there who needs you to be you. There are a lot of bloggers, but there is only one Rickari (me) that can blog. Only I have my experiences, passions, vision, personality etc. My blog is going to be different from “her” blog because who I am is different than her.

So, as a gentle reminder: You are enough. There’s nothing wrong with you. You were made on purpose. 

I want to encourage you to take on the challenge of looking in the mirror and really meditate on the fact that you're made in the creator of the Universe' image.

Embrace you.

What’s something that you would like me to write about? Let me know in the comments.

So much love,

Rickari





 

Post a Comment

Kari's Blog © . Design by SimplyTheStudio.