Five Fun Facts About Me

Thursday, January 14, 2021

Five Fun Facts About Me 


Hey my sister girls! I thought that it would be fun to share a little bit about myself in a "fun fact" form. These things you're about to find out about me are only things that someone who really knows me would know because they're not just things that I talk about on a regular basis. So, here you go!

1. I Love Watching Movies!
I'm a huge movie buff! Movie nights or movie days are my dream come true. There's nothing like snuggling up on the couch with my favorite blanket and snacks to watching a movie that doesn't have commercials! Especially if it's a Marvel movie!

2. I'm a Hopeless Romantic
I like to think of myself as a hopefull romantic because I have hope and confidence that I will someday meet the love of my life and have my love desires fulfilled. But yes, alas, I'm a sucker for romance.

3. I'm an Extraverted Introvert
I enjoy being alone plus it's how I recharge. Being by myself with my thoughts for long periods of time is how I thrive in life. However, I'm not shy and I enjoy being in groups of people, (when they're people that I know - it takes a lot of energy out of me to be around people that I don't know). 

4. My Love Language is Quality Time
Spending intentional, purposeful, uninterrupted time with someone is a huge way that I show others how I love them, even more though, it's how I receive love. I have to be careful with this though because I often forget that quality time isn't everyone's love language. I can easily be hurt when someone isn't able to spend time with me.

5. I Have a Huge Appetite 
When I'm hungry, I'm hungry. I mean, I can put food away. I don't know where it all goes, but I can the plate of a grown man if I'm hungry enough. I don't see how some people can eat so little and be full. I need the full course!

Okay sister, that's all that I have for you this time. What are some fun, interesting things about you? I'd enjoy reading it in the comments. 

Also, have you been thinking about starting a blog of your own? I encourage you to do so! All I did was create a blogger account, purchase a theme from Etsy and purchased a google domain! You can do it too!

As always, so much love,

Rickari



Post a Comment

Kari's Blog © . Design by SimplyTheStudio.