The "No Makeup, Makeup Look"

Thursday, December 3, 2020

 No Makeup, Makeup Look


Heyyy ladies! How often do you like to have a clean, but smooth look? Often, I find myself wanting to look like I don't have on make up but I also don't want the dark spots under my

eyes or the blotches and scars on my face to show. 

It took me a little while to learn, but concealer and matt finishing powder are your vehicles to that beautiful, no makeup, makeup look.


Watch out fellas, just when you thought acrylic nails, fake eyelashes, and hair extensions were deceiving, wait until we ladies master this look. Mwuahaha!

First thing's first: you want to make sure you start with a clean, freshly washed face. If you don't, your face may feel grungy during the day, and then you won't feel like struttin' your stuff!

Next, on a clean and moisturized face, you simply want to place your concealer on your dark spots, scars, pimples, and or under your eyes and on your eyelids. You want to make sure that your concealer is your exact skin tone so that you have that natural air brushed look. Use a makeup sponge or brush to blend it in with your skin.

You can use a little foundation, but not a lot. After all, you don't want it to look as though you actually have on makeup. However, some days I like to put on enough to make people quietly wonder if you're wearing makeup on or not.

I also like to put a little blush and bronzer on. This makes it evident that I have on some sort of makeup, but with the minimal foundation and no other make up, it's more of a natural, soft look. You can most definitely do without the blush and bronzer for that sole, airbrushed look!

Finally, I use a white, matt setting powder. You can use either a setting powder that's your skin tone, or white. Either way, it melts into your skin and really gives you an air brushed look.

Well, that's it lovely's. Such a simple look that allows you to have a lot of confidence. 

I'd love to hear how you like your no makeup, makeup look. Share in the comments!

As always, 

So much love, 

Rickari



Post a Comment

Kari's Blog © . Design by SimplyTheStudio.